Monday, August 4, 2014

Recovery

Well today is a recovery day for me so I wont be posting any workout pictures or routine. So my recovery day went something like this: I started off the morning stretching my glutes and quad muscles.They are still tight and sore from my run Saturday. I then took a dip in the pool did a few laps and just kind of let gravity take over. Later in the evening I went to my massage therapist for some much needed trigger point release and some good old fashion digging in! It only hurts for a couple of seconds I promise but when your finished you feel amazing. Not sure if anyone who exercise's regularly does this but on a scale of 1-10 it rates a 10. She worked on my Trap's and my upper back then dug into my Tricep's and made me tear up! Enough of that now time to start thinking about tomorrow's wokout and doing my 352 Fit Club. Drop me a message if your ever looking for someone to workout with ! facebook.com/stevemiller8632

No comments:

Post a Comment