Thursday, August 7, 2014

Body Beast Chest

Finally got back to my Body Beast workout today and it was chest day. I seemed to have lost a little bit on the strength side as I went by my diary from last weeks workout. I also could contribute this to working outside in the sun for the last couple of weeks. I have been doing good with the eating portion of the program although its tough to pound down 3500 calorie meals! I did try to eat a bigger portion about an hour or so before hoping that would help as I ran out of fuel shot. This product mixed with my shake is really effective in keeping me from (bonking) during my workout. It's on order so we will see how it go's next week. Tomorrow is leg day I'm usually pretty strong with legs so I will post a blog on the outcome!

Body Beast
                                                                                                                 
Body Beast Whatever it Takes

No comments:

Post a Comment