Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Fitness Journey!

Well the next chapter of my fitness journey comes full circle this Saturday as I am ready to challenge the hills of Virginia at the Spartan Super. This is a very challenging 8 mile course located at a ski resort in the blue ridge mountains. Being a Beachbody Coach I have been training for this race for three months. I have been combining Body Beast to help me with the upper body strength that will be needed, Insanity Asylum for the quickness and agility it provides, and P90X3 which pretty much targets every muscle group in the body not to mention the push-up and pull-up challenge! Living in Florida its pretty tough finding hills to run so I utilized the sand trails along the power lines where I live. These were perfect and provided some elevation changes and different terrain. I ran these several times with a log and sometimes would stop and do burpees or jacks! I can honestly say beachbody coaching has given me the opportunity to participate in events like this by helping others achieve the same goals as me and its provided me the financial freedom to leave my full time position and focus on something I love doing! I will post some photos of training below for you to view so feel free to comment! If your interested in joining my team please fill out the work with Steve application. I will be updating with pictures and results over the weekend!

Steve Miller

steve miller

steve miller

steve miller

shakeology


No comments:

Post a Comment