Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WORKOUT

Ok so here's the deal! I know there are lot's of people blogging out there about their workouts and fitness goals. Well mine's a bit different, You see I am 55 years old and make it a point to hit the gym every chance I get. When I do go I am there to workout and I mean workout! I bench press, leg press, squat, curl, and run regularly. I am committed to living a healthy lifestyle and eat as clean as possible (I'm Human) and drink shakeology daily. I just want to show that your never to old to get out and off your ass and get fit. I also have participated in Spartan races and tough mudder and done well First Place in age group at Spartan Beast in South Carolina last year. Get a plan together set some goals and lets do this together. I WILL HELP YOU! It's what I do and love doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment