Sunday, July 27, 2014

Well Sunday is probably a rest day for most but not for me! I decided to grab some of the crew from 352 Fit Club and hit the gym. I had the routine planned out before we left so once we arrived it was GO
time! Started off with a 30 minute SPIN session with some Heisman's, moving plank walks with shoulder taps, plyometric box jumps, and some 1 minute hold leg raises. Once finished we headed to the equipment room and proceeded to torture our legs some more! Hack squats, leg presses, calf raises, quads,



and some hamstrings! If that wasn't enough we went outside in the 95 degree heat and worked on the rope climb, ladder bars, and lateral rope. Made for a fun day and killer workout. I love what I do helping other people get fit! www.myeliteshake.com
 



No comments:

Post a Comment