Saturday, January 17, 2015

Transformation Update

Wow! I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past few years! As I looked back at my progress photos I saw a guy who would not think of walking around with no shirt on because I didn't want anyone to see my buddah belly. Now I walk with confidence and have no fears and I am in the best shape of my life. I was hoping to shed a few pounds when I started my first program but what I got was so much more. The struggle was the real deal the depression was also something that affected me but I stood strong. So when I tell you that I have been there or that I GET IT I really do. If your in the same situation then message me and we can talk about your fitness goals. The struggles are real and together we can change the future!


steve miller

No comments:

Post a Comment