Sunday, November 23, 2014

Inflatable 5 K

I had found an advertisement on facebook for one of the Insane Inflatable 5 K races and decided to sign up for it. To my amazement I had a fantastic time! The Insane Inflatable 5K -- a new dynamic and extreme obstacle race, made up solely of inflatable obstacles -- will challenge you, surprise you, and leave you bouncing back for more! We didn’t just throw together a couple slides and bounce houses – we took imagination, creativity, and a collection of notes on bar napkins, and went to the leading manufacturer of custom inflatables. We told them, "Throw out the rulebook, we want to go extreme and INSANE!” This race was so much fun that I can't wait for the next event in my area. Here is a few pictures of some obstacles that we had to complete.


352 fit club

352 fit club

352 fit club

We ended up finishing 3rd place and 4th place overall in the first wave! I talked with quite a few participants afterwards and we all agreed at how much fun and the uniqueness of the obstacles. If your interested in running one of these races with our team message me and I will add you to my group and keep you posted when the schedule is released. 


352 fit club




No comments:

Post a Comment