Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shakeology

I have been drinking Shakeology now for 2 years and continue to be amazed by it's health benefits. I was a borderline cholesterol patient and my doctor wanted to put me on medication because heart issues run in my family. I read up on Lipitor and flat out told him no freaking way! My levels are now well below normal 160s and he still can't believe the shape I am in. In fact he himself is now convinced and is interested in what I do and Shakeology. And recently a study was done on Shakeology and the video that I am posting will show the results!   I share this because I believe in paying it forward and would love to help others. Visit www.myeliteshake.com for more information and purchase.



Clinically proven and changing lives without harmful effects! Please message me if you have any questions or if you would like to try a 5 day trial! 


Shakeology

Shakeology


No comments:

Post a Comment