Monday, September 1, 2014

Family Time

Well I just returned home from a 2400 mile round trip to visit my first grandchild! It was truly an amazing experience that I have be anxiously awaiting. I am fortunate being a Beachbody Coach allows me the freedom to do these trips and I don't have to beg or pray I get time off! I spent many years yielding to corporate demands being told I couldn't have time off or we really need you here. Time is something that you will never get back so I made the decision to leave a full time high paying job filling someone else's pockets and start working on MY dream. I am planning another visit soon but I am focused on my team leading them and helping to build their future as well. I would love to add more people who are self motivated and want to earn an extra income  while helping others find their why and achieve their fitness goals! If you think this is for you please fill out the application under work with Steve! In the meantime its time to get back to business and my workouts!

Body Beast
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment