Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Shakeology Special

Everyone knows that ‪#‎Shakeology‬ is hands down the healthiest nutrition packed shake available and that the benefits of drinking one shake a day are undeniable! For those that haven't had the chance to try it, I have a super deal going on this month only. The normal price is 129.95 for a 30 day supply and no matter where you look that's price. I am offering a 20.00 Rebate for any Shakeology Home Direct order placed with me till the end of September. Once I have confirmation of your order I will send yo 20.00 via Pay Pal . That's it no gimmicks and the best part is Shakeology offers a bottom of the bag 30 day money back guarantee. I am confident you will be 100% satisfied with Shakeology and will also be your free coach available 24/7 for any questions, concerns, or comments you may have. Visit www.myeliteshake.com to place your order today or message me with any questions!


Coach Steve's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment