Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Insanity Asylum

Well I have decided to start Insanity Asylum this week in hopes of improving my agility and endurance. The program is actually the next step after completing Insanity which I have done and have gotten great results from. Asylum seems to be geared more towards plyometrics and agility drills which I believe will help tremendously. The program comes with a jump rope and agility ladder which you will need. Also some light weights or resistance band is recommended for the strength portion. I think Shaun T is probably one of the best athletic based trainers beachbody offers besides Tony Horton but both have totally different personalities. Along with the program I'm going to be using beachbody Energize and Recovery supplement's along with Hydrate which will be used during.
Remember all Beachbody programs can be modified so follow the modifier when needed but best results are obtained going ALL OUT! If you would like to join me I would welcome you I have exclusive online challenge/accountability groups that are private on facebook. If you decide I will provide you with your first 5 days shakeology once I get confirmation your one of my clients and have purchased your challenge pack. This is 25 dollar value and my way of saying thank you for the opportunity to be your coach. Use the link provided to order and I'll be posting pictures and progress updates weekly! http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPASY180?referringRepId=182856


Insanity Asylum

Insanity Asylum





coach steve



Beachbody Performance Coach Steve

Coach Steve's Insanity Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment