Friday, December 19, 2014

Insanity Max 30 Update!

So I'm finished with week number 2 of Shaun T's new program Insanity Max 30,  and the program is as advertised! I was a bit skeptical when I ordered it but after the 3rd workout I knew I was in for a special treat! Each day your challenged to push yourself to the MAX and record the time you "Maxed Out". I now find myself looking to better my time each workout and it really makes you work that much harder.

Insanity Max 30

                                                     

I thought I was pretty decent with my cardio but the Sweat program proved otherwise. Started off pretty strong but at 12;15 The combination Squat Double Jab took it's toll. I took about a 40 second rest and got right back in it and was able to finish the 30 minutes. The next time I might not be so aggressive the first round!


Insanity Max 30


Tabata Power was a whole different ballgame. This particular workout will test your triceps to no end! Between the plyometric push-up hops to the three combinations of dip exercises my triceps were toast! But I gotta say loved it. It's a challenge and one I gladly accept. So here is the result of my second go around!



Insanity Max 30


Yes I was so intent on making it the full 30 minutes I ended up Maxing Out 2 minutes earlier due to a wicked abdominal cramp most likely from the 6 different combination of abdominal destruction beforehand! The Friday Fight disc is probably one of the most difficult workouts in the series and will test you no doubt! If you have not pushed yourself through the week then your gonna be in big trouble I promise! I am so excited heading into week 3 and once finished will be posting an update and some pictures of my progress! If your an athlete and are looking to change up your routine and want results then this program is for you! Message me for more information and I would be happy to get you started!


Insanity Max 30


No comments:

Post a Comment