Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Body Beast Recovery

Sagi Kalev


Back in February I had started The Body Beast Program so I would be ready to crush the Beachbody Classic in Nashville. I suffered a major heart attack and had to wait 8 weeks before I could even think about lifting again. I posted my story on facebook and the Beast himself Sagi read it and replied to me which really touched my heart. Most people would not even bother but this man took the time to personally respond to me and that really motivated me. I am sharing the post as the classic is this Friday and my goal is to motivate others who may have suffered the same fate as me and let them know there is life after a major illness!

Official Sagi Kalev
THE STORY OF a HERO Steve Miller that could happened to each and one of us without any warning.
When LIFE HITS you HARD... What you do? YOU HIT HARDER.
I love the " Family " atmosphere and want to share my personal story. Last year I committed to Sagi Kalev on joining the Beachbody Classic. I was doing Hammer and Chisel along with Body Beast and was seeing great results. On February 15 I was in the gym working on my next to last day of Hammer and Chisel and was suffering from what I thought at the time was the flu sore throat and short of breath. I decided half way thru that something wasn't right and decided to go to the ER. Well I was in for the biggest fight of my life as I was suffering a major heart attack. I crashed on the table was brought back and sent by ambulance to a heart specialty hospital and was given the bad news. 2 100% blockage 2 90% and 2 others at 30 and 60%. While I was being prepped and saying a prayer with my family I crashed again and was brought back and operated on immediately. Had what they call CABGX4 quadruple by- pass. I woke up 2 days later and and didn't even recognize myself. The recovery struggle was on and at that point all I could see was that damn Sagi Kalev saying when you see a door and you feel your fears do n't try and open it. Kick it face it deal with it and overcome it! I was sent home on the 26th of February and had to wait 9 weeks before I could touch a weight. I worked harder than I ever have in my life and I'm proud to say I will be at the classic not 100% of where I was before but fulfilling my promise to you and thank you for the guidance and motivation because if I was not in the physical condition that I was in beforehand I would not have survived. Thanks for reading see you all at the classic!
Proud of you my friend and glad that my DAMN words were a part of your healing and overcoming all Adds.
Your friend... The Beast.
SK

coach steve


As you can see I have recovered and the results speak for themselves! I will be starting the next round of the Beast in September. If your interested message me and I'll coach you through the program start to finish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment