Friday, August 28, 2015

Asheville Super

Well we arrived at Lake Powhatran on Wednesday and set up camp for Saturday's Spartan Super in Asheville . As many know being a Beachbody coach is my passion but I do have a love for the outdoors and obstacle racing. The cool thing is I can incorporate most of the training into my Beachbody workouts. For example I can hybrid P90X 3 with insanity asylum and get great strength and agility workouts which help with the running and obstacles. I still do tempo runs and also moderate paced distance runs but the program's give me that explosiveness that you really need. Also Beachbody's new performance line has all the right supplements from focused energy to nighttime recovery! These are all NSF certified and can be used by elite athletes. Now as for the race itself 8-10 miles with 25 plus obstacles which if you miss any 30 burpees are required before advancing. These races are so much fun but yet very challenging even for the best. I am only a 9:30 minute miler but still not to bad for a 58 year old that's had 3 back surgeries and neck surgery! I will continue to do these as long as I'm able and would love to help anyone else looking to improve their health and fitness. That's what we do as coaches we pay it forward. I'll post pictures and results on my Facebook coach page if anyone's interested! In the meantime message me for more information on a Beachbody free account or to join my coach team! https://www.facebook.com/steveandtinamiller

No comments:

Post a Comment