Friday, February 6, 2015

MY AHA MOMENT

Ever have one of those Aha moments? 2 1/2 years ago I decided to make some major changes in my life. I was overweight and out of shape both my parents had passed away at 54 and 63 years old and I didn't feel all that well myself. Yes I basically kicked myself in the ass and said you gotta do something. I tried going to a gym and that was an epic fail. I took a good look around me and found that my problems were just a bit more complicated, it was the enviroment I put my self in. I hated my job and found myself surrounded by negativity. I knew things had to change!! Fast forward today i am rock solid 170lbs my cholesterol is under control and I quit my full time good paying job to become what I will tell you was a game changing decision Team Beachbody Coach! I can't tell you how much stress I totally eliminated and I have surrounded myself with positive people and a great support system. Was it easy?? Heck no I still work but guess what? I work for ME!! I set my hours, I take my vacations when needed and no longer have to answer to a boss. Here are just a few pictures of things that I do that I'd never even consider before! From a warrior dash to earning my first Spartan Trifecta my life has simply made a 360! If you find yourself in a similar situation and would like to turn YOUR life around then we need to talk! Message me and I would love to share some iformation with you and get YOUR opinion!













No comments:

Post a Comment